COVID-19: Health And Safety Are Our #1 Concern
Our Hospital Is OPEN For You And Your Pet!
Due to concerns about the novel coronavirus and related disease (COVID-19), We are taking additional precautionary measures (per the recommendations of the CDC) within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients, and visitors safe, while continuing to provide essential patient care.
We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety. Additionally, we have initiated curbside check-in procedures to allow us to remain OPEN and continue to care for our patients. We can review medical treatment plans by phone and email and have secure online payment if clients are not able to accompany their pet to the appointment.
If you are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath) you must notify our front desk staff. If your pet has a scheduled appointment with one of our specialists, please reach out to us to reschedule your appointment. If your pet is having an emergency and you have symptoms, please consider having a family member or friend bring your pet in and be sure to notify our staff over the phone.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
We also are adding the use of telemedicine for clients when possible. This tool will allow us to evaluate patients electronically and prescribe medications you can pick up in clinic. Please call us to see if this option would be a fit for you and your pet’s situation.
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
Curbside Check-in Procedures
- Please call 360-694-3007 when you arrive at the hospital. Remember to provide the reception desk the best phone number and email where you can be contacted immediately.
- Please remain in your vehicle until a CRVS team member comes out to your car.
- A CRVS team member will go over any history, concerns, symptoms, or questions you have regarding your pet (just as if you were in the clinic).
- For everyone’s safety, we may request that you remove clothing items from your pet and remove the pet from the car.
- We will then bring your pet into the building to have their exam done and determine what diagnostics and treatments are recommended.
- For everyone’s safety, please wait in your car instead of our public lobby. If you want to leave your designated parking space, please notifying the front desk. Upon your return, please call the desk again. *Restrooms are available, please call.
- Our doctor will call you to go over findings and discuss recommendations for the treatment plan before anything is done. Emergency authorization for unstable patients will be obtained as needed.
- We will call you when treatments have been complete. Instructions will be provided by email to make a payment online through our website. To ensure efficiency, please make a payment promptly when instructed. We accept all major credit cards and Care Credit.
- Once payment is received, and your pet’s treatment is completed the medical staff will bring out your pet and any additional items.
- We will email discharge instructions within 24 hours. If not received, please call us.
If you have any questions about our process please call and speak with the front desk staff.
Thank you for your patience and working with us during this time.
We are so very sorry to inconvenience anyone. This is obviously not how we like to conduct our practice, but our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
We understand this process may change again, but we are doing our best to prepare for the restrictions to be removed and service patients as quickly as possible.
HELPFUL INFORMATION WHILE WAITING
- Water for Pets: If you feel your pet needs water, please call our reception team at 360-694-3007 and let them know. If medically appropriate, our staff will bring water to your pet.
- Vending Machine and Bathrooms: You are welcome to utilize the bathrooms and vending machines when necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please call.
- Numbered Parking Spaces: Parking spaces directly in front of the building have a number that we use to keep track of clients. You are more than welcome to leave briefly to get food, coffee, etc. but PLEASE call and let our reception team know first. When you return, please call the front desk to confirm location of new parking space.
We are here for you and we are all doing our best to accommodate each other and the community. We will continue to provide the best care possible for our patients.
Please let our team know if there is anything we can do to help! The wellness of you, your pets, and our staff is our number one priority.